Department of Technologies and Measurement (KET)
- the department ensures lectures in all branches of master's and bachelor's studies:
- technologies and materials for electrical engineering and electronics
- measurements and measuring systems
- business and management of industrial systems in electrical engineering
The department guarrantees the branch of Commercial Electrical Engineering within the bachelor and master study programmes.
- materials and technologies for electrical engineering and electronics
- smart textiles
- deposition technology, printed and organic electronics
- intelligent sensors, multi-sensor systems
- environmental influences on reliability of electronic materials and systems
- diagnostics of interconnection structures, materials and equipment
- physical-chemical phenomena in electrotechnical materials
- development of special measurement techniques, software and new measuring methods
- acoustic measurements and acoustic signal processing
- application of statistical tools for technology process control and quality assurance
- modeling, optimization, evaluation and management of process performance
In terms of research and development, the department is divided into two mutually complementary teams of material research and diagnostics, led by doc. Ing. Aleš Hamáček, Ph.D. and doc. Ing. František Steiner, Ph.D.
A part of the department is a microscope laboratory, which is the regional reference workplace of Olympus Czech Group, s.r.o., and acoustic laboratories with reverberation and non-echo chamber, a workplace for structural analysis
In addition, the department cooperates with external companies in solving specific tasks.
Companies cooperate also in the educational sphere in the form of lectures, excursions and announcing topics of diploma and bachelor theses.
|Phone:||377 634 501|
|Fax:||377 634 502|
|MT||Section of Materials and Technologies|
|DMM||Section of Diagnostics, Measurement and Management|