FEE Academic Senate
FEE Academic Senate
- decides on the establishment, merger, division or cancellation of faculty departments based on the Dean’s proposal,
- approves the internal regulations of the faculty at the proposal of the Dean or, in case of the Rules of Procedure of the Faculty Academic Senate, at the proposal of a member of the Academic Senate of the faculty to which the Academic Senate of the faculty requested the Dean's opinion and proceeds them through the Chairman of the Academic Senate to approval of the Academic Senate of the university,
- approves the allocation of the Faculty's funds submitted by the Dean and controls their use,
- approves the annual activity report and the annual report on the Faculty's management presented by the Dean,
- approves the conditions for admission to study in study programmes carried out at the faculty,
- gives the Dean a prior consent to the appointment and dismissal of the members of the Scientific Board and members of the Disciplinary Board of the Faculty,
- decides on a proposal to appoint a dean, or proposes to dismiss him / her,
- based on the Dean’s proposal, it approves the strategic intention of the faculty's educational and creative activities, elaborated in accordance with the strategic plan of a public higher education institution after discussion at the faculty's Scientific Board.
The Academic Senate expresses its opinion mainly to the following topics
- the design of study programmes at the faculty,
- the Dean’s intention to appoint or remove vice-deans.
FEE Academic Senate members
Ing. Jiří BASL, Ph.D.
Ing. Jaroslav FIŘT, Ph.D.
Ing. Jana JIŘIČKOVÁ, Ph.D.
Doc. Ing. Eva MÜLLEROVÁ, Ph.D.
Ing. Oldřich TUREČEK, Ph.D.
Doc. Ing. Tomáš BLECHA, Ph.D.
Ing. Jiří FOŘT, Ph.D.
Doc. Ing. Vladimír KINDL, Ph.D.
Ing. Lenka ŠROUBOVÁ, Ph.D.
Doc. Ing. Václav KOTLAN, Ph.D.
Doc. Ing. Tomáš GLASBERGER, Ph.D.
Ing. Tomáš KOMRSKA, Ph.D.
Ing. Pavel BROULÍM
Ing. Aleš HROMÁDKA
Ing. Martin JUŘÍK
Ing. Jan KASKA
Ing. Stanislav Josef MAŠEK
Bc. Jan LEFFLER