Study at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering!
Why to study at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen?
- interesting study opportunities:
- classic branches – low-voltage current (electronics / telecommunication), high-voltage current (pohony, energetika)
- branches combining electro with commerce (economy, law) or with ecology
- certifed programmes (programmes expanding common study)
- university diversity allowing to enroll for a wide spectrum of subjects
- our graduates work for reputable companies for attractive salaries and do not have to use employment services
- lectures taught by experts
- all in one (lecture halls, laboratories, library, canteen, cafeterias, dormitories within 15min walk)
- support of students with special needs
- rich in cultural, social and sports events
- option of studying abroad
- no tuition fees